SOUND Forge Audio Studio provides a comprehensive set of tools and features to edit digital audio. Record podcasts with professional quality and edit your recordings using professional effects. Digitalize vinyl records and edit audio files with restoration and mastering software for a professional sound.
Features of SOUND FORGE Audio Studio
Simple workflow for professional outcomes
This audio editor is fast, easy, and reliable. It allows you to record audio and vocals in high quality up to 32 bits/384 kHz.
Edit Audio: Cut audio files, move them, and edit them with just one click. With professional effects, 64-bit processing power, and up to six channels you can edit on the fly.
Restore and Master: Transform old vinyl and cassettes into digital audio files, and erase recordings using professional recovery tools. Mastering effects are used to export your songs as streaming files and for CD releases.
Highlights from SOUND FORGE
- WizardFX Suite: Professional effects plug-ins
- Trim the Silent option in order to remove the pause
- Export Wizard Export Wizard
- New visualization meter with customizable user interface in four colors: Dark, Medium, and Light
- Audio editing software for flexible, professional, and dynamic editing
- Editing files in Surround 5.1 with six channels
Download link for high speed
MAGIX – Sony SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 16.0 Full Active
(You can download the high-speed link at Mostfiles)
Another Software: Apowersoft Watermark Remover
SOFTWARE CHALLENGES AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Install the software by extracting it.
- After installation, exit the program.
- The Patched File will be copied to the Software Installation folder.